Banner Card

Hi Guys,
Thanks for coming to check out my blog.

It has been a great first week, trying out all my new stamps.

With all the bad weather it has been the perfect time to stay inside with the heater on and create some awesome cards (If this weather keeps up I'm going to get a lot of cards made). I got a stamp set called banner blast and I think it is such a great set with so many different ways of using it. As always I searched through pinterest to see how others had used this set and came across one done by Sandy ( you can check it out here http://www.stampwithsandy.com/2014/03/banner-blast-hello-dd95-sc.html) and thought it was a great idea, so here is my version of this card 


Thanks for stopping to check out my post, and I hope you come back as I learn to create more amazing cards,

Love, Tori & TeAo xxoo



Comments

Popular Posts