Testing the Waters

Hey Guys,
Thanks for coming to check out my blog. I have had another great week playing with the great supplies I have from Stampin' up and creating an extremely long wish list (Please let me win the lottery ;) ) 

One stamp set I am really glad I brought is the foxy friends, these are just some of the cards I have created from it.




Through watching a million YouTube videos on cards others have made I came across this technique called braided card, and I love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LEU7Hzgb2I. Go to this video to watch how it is done. I really wanted to try it on a black card and I think it came out great. (The cake is from the stamp set just married, the saying is from the stamp set hello love)


Last one I want to show you is using the dots embossing folder and the banner blast stamp set and the saying is from hip hip hooray card kit 


Thanks for stopping to check out my post, and I hope you come back as I learn to create more amazing cards,

Love, Tori & TeAo xxoo

Comments

Popular Posts