Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Hey Guys,
Thanks for coming to my blog

This card challenge is by Simon Says Stamp, you can check out their blog here: 
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=17788

This is what I came up with:



Simon Says Stamp - You + Me 
Lawn Fawn - A Little Sparkle Stamp Set
Distress Oxides - Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Lucky Clover, Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple & Iced Spruce 
VersaFine - Onyx Black 
Kuretake - Pearl Colors - Yellow Gold
Classic Crest Solar White 80lb 
Brother Scan n Cut 

Thanks for stopping to check out my post, and I hope you come back as I learn to create more amazing cards.

Love, Tori & TeAo xxoo 

Comments

Popular Posts