Freshly Made Sketches #402 - A Little Sparkle

Hey Guys,
Thanks for coming to my blog

This Card Challenge is by Freshly Made Sketches, you can check out their blog here: 
The Challenge for this week was:
and this is what I came up with: 


Lawn Fawn - A Little Sparkle Stamp Set
 Ranger - Letter it Stencil - Puzzled Mosaic
Distress Oxides - Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple, Iced Spruce, Abandoned Coral & Walnut Stain 
VersaFine - Onyx Black 
Kuretake - Pearl Colors - Yellow Gold
Classic Crest Solar White 80lb 
Brother Scan n Cut 

Thanks for stopping to check out my post, and I hope you come back as I learn to create more amazing cards.

Love, Tori & TeAo xxoo 

Comments

  1. I love that fun rainbow-colored background behind the cute little unicorn! The sparkles at the bottom are just right! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, your card is magical! Love all of the mystical, happy images in their rainbow of colors! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fun and lovely card! I love your rainbow color blending. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts