Fab Friday 129


Its good to be back at it with a create challenge put forward by the lovely people over at Fab Friday. This task was perfect to get the creative juices flowing again. This was the design given to us...



I knew as soon as I saw this I wanted a white card with Night of Navy (My all time favorite colour)  as the background. After playing around with a few DSP and some embellishments I finally came up with this design. All the products are linked below 


 Stampin' Up

Kmart 

Sequin World UK


Thanks for coming back to check out my creations 

Love Tori & TeAo xx




Comments

  1. Great design! Love the masculine colors, perfect use of that sketch! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pairing of the copper and navy! Very elegant and rich looking! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, this came out very nautical - perfect for a guy! Love the copper throughout... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts