All of me loves all of you


Back again with another card challenge, this time from Stamp, Ink, Paper an its a colour challenge that can be seen below. 



I used this challenge to pull out my embossing paste and work with it. I decided that I wanted to add some sparkle, so I mixed with the embossing paste with two sizes of glitter and came up with the card below. All the products will be linked below. 


Stampin Up
Heart mask (Discontinued)
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad (Discontinued)
Heat n' Stick (Discontinued)

Kaisercraft 
Valentine True Love Stamp Set (Discontinued)

$2 Store
Glitter 

Thanks for coming back to check out my creations 

Love Tori & TeAo xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card!!! Love what you did with the embossing paste! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! The embossing turned out perfectly, great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts