Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Colouring


Well back again for another blog hop, and using one of my favourite card making techniques colouring. While normally I would go straight for watercolouring, I thought this would be the perfect time to pull out my Stampin' Blends, and what better stamp set to colour than Ribbon of Courage. 


I love the ombre look and thought it would create a great background. As I haven't used my Stampin' Blends much, I decided that it would be best to emboss the ribbon to help me stay inside the lines (Which by the way only kind of worked, I still needed the colour lifter). So here is what I came up with. All the products I used are linked below.






Don't forget to check out all the other great designs through the links below

Thanks for coming back to check out my creations 

Love Tori & TeAo xx

Comments

  1. Love your ombre ribbons, gorgeous! And you're too funny, I have two colour lifters haha! Our kids might do better staying in the lines, hey? :P
    Thanks for joining in with the Feb Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards .... great blending! And the view out of the window is wonderful! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what beautiful cards! I love the ombre effects you've created and also the combination with the embossed backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and the blending effect is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. I love your ombre effect on the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rainbow one is my favorite. Love the ombré.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ombré effect you’ve created with the Blends and this awesome stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to color all of your ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ombre effects, love the subtle embossed background. Gorgeous cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Imogen, love the ombre effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, Imogen. Love the ombre effect, it's brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards Imogen . Love your rainbow and the ombre look using Blends. Will need to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! These are all so striking. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts