Sunday, 14 August 2016

Freshly Made Sketches

Hey Guys,
Thanks for coming to my blog

Its competition time again. This time its done by Freshly Made Sketches, you can check out their blog here:http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/

The Challenge for this week was:

and this is what I came up with


This is using the Affectionatly Yours cardstock and DSP, both of them can be brought from here



Thanks for stopping to check out my post, and I hope you come back as I learn to create more amazing cards,


Love, Tori & TeAo xxoo 

4 comments:

  1. Such a great way to show off a variety of patterned papers! LOVE the simple sentiment on dark blue. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the sketch! I love that bright orange background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete